Pregnancy Hypnotherapy & Hypnobirthing
From pregnancy anxiety to birth confidence, calm & choice
Hypnotherapy for a calmer pregnancy and empowered birthing
Pregnancy anxiety, phobias & fears
Birth after loss or difficult IVF journey
Pregnancy after miscarriage or after a challenging IVF experience can be overwhelming and emotional. Through a gentle process and creating a space for you to feel grounded, manage your emotions and feel ready to embrace positive birthing.
Better birthing after previous birth
It’s possible to create a more empowered and positive journey this time. Whether you need to heal from birth trauma in a safe and gentle way, planning a VBAC or just want to feel so much more empowered this time, contact us as we would love to help.
Positive birthing for all choices
A c-section can be an empowering, gentle and beautiful birth experience. A home-birth might be the best experience for others. A more medicalised birth can be the most positive experience. There is no one way.
Be empowered to make positive choices and feel good whatever happens on that day.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- Experiencing anxiety symptoms & stress related physical symptoms whilst pregnant
- Having intrusive thoughts and endless overthinking or rumination about the birth or being a parent
- Unable to bond or connect with this pregnancy, or even think about the birth
- Distrusting your body & feeling disconnected from yourself or others
- Feeling alone, guilty or low even though you want this baby
- Worrying that something awful is about to happen
- Scared of specific aspects of birth or a repeat of past difficult experiences
- Phobic of needles, blood, medical settings or something else related to birthing
- Wanting to cry or feel stressed when other people talk about how exciting it is that you’re having a baby
- Searching the internet and social media for answers which only leaves you feeling even worse
- Avoiding anything which might trigger anxious feelings but wanting to also take action to get ready for the birth